INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (non-invasive) information about you, namely:
• your transactions with us, for example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product.
• your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase, or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, email address, and password;
• if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information;
• if you design and personalize a product, we collect the Personal Information you use to customize the product, such as the name of your business, your telephone number and professional title;
• if you take the opportunity to review our products (please be kind!) or participate in public forums associated with the Website, we will collect Personal Information in any such reviews, posts or comments. Note that these will be public so you should use care before posting information about yourself online (that’s just good advice in general).
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the Postal Service and third parties that assist us in the provision of products and services requested by you.
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
Handcrafted Manufacturing uses third party payment processors to process payments made for products and services via the Website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards and your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• to maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
• to administer your account;
• inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receive such communications);
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
• to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources, and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information about our customers and visitors to the Website to third parties.
Business Operations: In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment, payment processing, email delivery, or marketing, we may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services. By way of example, information relating to your order which we have combined with other Personal Information (as explained above) may be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts.
Merger, Sale or Acquisition: In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire MJ & Me or its assets or that MJ & Me may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of MJ & Me’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
UPDATING AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to change your name, email address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the My Account section of the Website. You may also request these changes by contacting us using the below details.