Felted soap you may ask? Yes, there's a real bar of hand soap inside!
The outside is wrapped in merino wool fiber and worked by hand until the fibers lock together as felt fabric.
Why on earth would you want to use felted soap?
- felting is a fiber art technique and an ancient craft.
- the felt shrinks with the soap.
- the felt is exfoliating and has antimicrobial properties.
- the soap lathers well and you don't use as much soap.
- the felt makes gripping the soap much easier.
- the wool dries out well between uses.
Bright and colorful, and filled with skin-enhancing ingredients, it is fun for kids and adults alike to keep hands squeaky clean! Felted soap makes a lovely gift for yourself or others!
We use only high-quality milled bar hand soap with no SLS, parabens, or phthalates, made with 100% vegetable oils, cruelty-free, and biodegradable!
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to request specific colors for your felted soap order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order!